Wouldn’t it be nice to have this with ice cream? I pointed at the home made cherry compote our neighbor brought to us the other day. My husband nodded in agreement. Hummm…Honey, this is interesting….marshmallow gelato…found on Cookpad site. Wow! Only two ingredients!The cherry compote paired well with the gelato. Thanks neighbor!
My husband is not enthusiastic ever since I made that ‘Strawberries and Cabbage’ thing. He wants me to avoid interesting, unique or one of a kind recipes….
Oh, come on! What could go wrong with marshmallows and milk?
Ingredients and Instructions for approximately 4 servings (Print recipe here)
- Put marshmallows in a microwave proof bowl. Pour milk in and stir.
- Cover loosely with plastic film. Microwave for 2 minutes on 50% power.
- Whisk vigorously to melt marshmallows. Note: if the marshmallows are not melting well, put back in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds more on 50% power.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours. Whisk every hour for a smooth texture – the more you whisk during the freezing process the better results you get.
- Serve with cookies, nuts or fruits.
It might seem crazy what I’m about to say….marshmallow gelato makes me Happy! Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!The sweet scent roses from our backyard…Happy! (Minions version for my grandkids)